The telecommunication industry is evolving fast. With the digitalized structure and cutting edge software development, the whole sector is renovating. Many unique, multi-tasking and mighty software are being available to the public every day to help speed up the process. To be specific about the VoIP industry, we’ve seen some memorable solutions in the last decade that are completely revolutionizing the sector.
Among them, VOS3000 is most probably the best and most used VoIP solution across the globe. This article will give you a complete VOS3000 18.104.22.168 manual to help you understand how this version works and how you can use it in your VoIP business.
What is Latest VOS3000 22.214.171.124
VOS3000 is the name of a complete VoIP solution that can handle your every single VoIP needs. Linknat Ltd has published many versions of VOS3000 over the last decade. Version 126.96.36.199 of the software is known as VOS3000 188.8.131.52, which was released on 8th January 2020.
This particular version has a bunch of top-quality features to make your VoIP operations smooth and effective. So without further due, let’s dive into the user manual part, where you’ll be learning how to install vos3000 184.108.40.206. How to change/reset the password, update/change the time, customize CDR, and many more.
VOS3000 Latest Version 220.127.116.11 Installation
Whether you are looking for how to install the vos3000 18.104.22.168 version in android or a virtual server, the process is the same. There is a pre-requirement To install VOS3000 22.214.171.124. And that is you have to set up CentOS on your server.
I will show you how you can set up CentOS on your server in a different article. So let’s focus on the topic and assume that we already have CentOS in our system.
If you want more support about it and want to install from us you can click our live support
The installation process of VOS3000 126.96.36.199 is as follows:
- Step 1: Open putty and login to your server via SSH.
- Step 2: Open Winscp and Input Hostname, username, and password.
- Step 3: Upload VOS3000 188.8.131.52 files (Zipped, with .tar extension) from your PC to your server
- Step 4: Check if the files are correctly uploaded.
- Step 5: Extract the Zipped file on the server by the command – tar -zxvf vos30002180.tar.gz
- Step 6: Enter directory vos30002180 by the command – cd vos30002180
- Step 7: Make the installer executable by the command – chmod +x install6.sh
- Step 8: Execute install6 to start installing the required files for vos3000 184.108.40.206 by the command – ./install6.sh
- Step 9: After installing all the required elements, the server will reboot automatically.
So please wait till the server reboots and then log in again.
- Go to the folder vos30002180 by the command – cd vos30002180
- Step 10: Make the installer executable by the command – chmod +x install6.sh
- Step 11: Now start the main setup by the command – ./install6.sh
This will take a bit of time, so please be patient while waiting.
- Step 12: When asked to confirm the installation of Kunshi emp services, press Enter.
- Step 13: When asked to confirm the installation of the management server IP, press Enter.
- Step 14: When asked to confirm the installation of VOS3000, Press Y and hit Enter
- Step 15: When asked to confirm the running of the VOS3000 database in localhost, Press Y and hit Enter
- Step 16: When asked to confirm the creation of VOS3000 tables, Press Y and hit Enter
- Step 17: When asked to confirm the installation of the VOS3000 server IP, press Enter.
- Step 18: When asked to confirm the installation of the VOS3000 client IP, press Enter.
- Step 19: Input your desired database name. If you want to keep the default name, press Enter.
- Step 20: Input your desired username for the VOS3000 database. If you want to keep the default username, press Enter.
- Step 21: Input your desired password for the VOS3000 database. If you want to keep the default password, press Enter.
- Step 22: When asked to confirm the VOS3000 database client IP, press Enter.
- Step 23: When asked to confirm the creation of the VOS3000 database, Press Y and hit Enter
- Step 24: When asked to confirm the creation of VOS3000 user, Press Y and hit Enter
- Step 25: When asked to confirm the Webdata server IP, press Enter.
- Step 26: When asked to confirm the Webdata client IP, press Enter.
- Step 27: When asked to confirm the Webdata VOS3000 service IP, press Enter.
- Step 28: When asked to confirm the VOS3000 database name, press Enter.
- Step 29: When asked to confirm the VOS3000 database user, press Enter. (Unless you want to change the user name)
- Step 30: When asked to confirm the VOS3000 database password, press Enter. (Unless you want to change the user password)
- Step 31: When asked to confirm the database client IP, press Enter.
- Step 32: When asked to confirm the creation of user webdata, Press Y and hit Enter
- Step 33: When asked to confirm the overwriting process of server.xml, Press Y and hit Enter
- Step 34: When asked to confirm the overwriting process of web.xml, Press Y and hit Enter
- Step 35: When asked to confirm the Softswitch name, press Enter.
- Step 36: When asked to confirm the management server IP, press Enter.
- Step 37: When asked to confirm the Bind address, press Enter.
- Step 38: When asked to confirm the Client address, press Enter.
- Step 39: When asked to confirm the configuration, Press Y and hit Enter
- Step 40: When asked to confirm the callservice name, press Enter.
- Step 41: Input your SIP port for the call service. If you want to keep the default SIP port, press Enter.
- Step 42: The installation process is complete. Now copy and save the license information provided. This will help to get the license for VOS3000 220.127.116.11
Customize CDR in VOS3000 18.104.22.168
This version of VOS3000 gives you the flexibility to customize the CDR field according to your need. If you want to get a customized CDR in VOS3000 22.214.171.124, follow these steps —
- To open, double click on “Navigation >> Data query >> CDR”
- Change the number of items per page as you wish by clicking “System Parameter >> SERVER_QUERY_ONE_PAGE_SIZE”
- Select custom feeds by your choice. The feeds you can filter the CDR by are as follows.
- Caller: the phone number of the caller.
- Callee: the phone number of the caller.
- Begin time: the time when the call is initiated.
- End time: the time the call lasts.
- Conversation time: Actual duration.
- Charged duration: the time used for billing,
- Call charges: the fee charged for this call.
- Call expense: the cost of delivering this call.
- Caller IP: the IP address of the caller.
- Callee IP: the IP address of the called.
- Call type: “Network,” “Local,” “Domestic,” or “International.”
- By caller: billing on caller account.
- By callee: billing on callee account.
- There will be many more criteria to choose from. Choose your category and get the result.
How to Reset the Password of VOS3000 126.96.36.199
If you’re wondering about how to reset the VOS3000 188.8.131.52 password or change DB (Database) password vos3000 184.108.40.206, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your VOS3000 server as the root user.
- Log in to MySQL
- Give the command # mysql -u root -p vos3000db
- When asked, Enter the MySQL password.
- You’ll see a table containing your username and password in plain text.
- Save the password somewhere and login to your VOS3000 client user interface.
- Change the password to your liking.
How to Change/Update Time in VOS3000 220.127.116.11
There are two ways you can change/ update your time/timezone in latest VOS3000 version. The easier one is to change from CentOS. Follow these steps to set/change your time zone easily.
- Run the system command
- Give the command # system-config-date
- Select your time/timezone from the dropdown menu
- Click “Ok” and reboot the server.
If you want to change/ update time/ timezone manually, then follow these steps instead:
- Reinstall the timezone database by the command # yum reinstall tzdata
- If tzdata is not installed before, then install it by the command # yum install tzdata
- Install NTP Client to accurate time according to time zone by the command # yum -y install ntp
- Check if the NTP Client is configured correctly by the command # chkconfig ntpd on
- Restart the NTP Client by the command # service ntpd restart
- Remove the local time current file by the command # rm -f /etc/localtime
- Link Timezone file with /etc/localtime by the command # ln -s /usr/share/zoneinfo/Asia/Manila /etc/localtime. You can find your timezone file in /usr/share/zoneinfo/
- Run the tzselect command and select your timezone ( # tzselect)
- Access the file located in /etc/sysconfig/clock by the command # nano /etc/sysconfig/clock.
- Change the file according to your Timezone. Keep UTC=True and ARC=False [Important]
- Reboot the server and wait for a couple of minutes to log in again.
- Check your time/timezone by the command # date.
- Check your hardware clock by the command # hwclock.
How to Setup an Agent Account in VOS3000 18.104.22.168
If you need to create a VOS3000 22.214.171.124 agent account and don’t know how, please go along with these steps:
- Login to your VOS3000 server
- Go to “System Management >> User Management.”
- Click on the “Add” icon on the top side of the page.
- Enter the Login name, username, and password
- Click on the “Edit” button under the authorization tab to control the accessibility.
- You can use custom templates provided there or set the limit to your likings.
- Click on the “Apply” button and then the “OK” button to confirm the setting.
- Click on the “Apply” button on the top side of the page to complete the process.
VOS3000 is a dynamic, robust, and powerful VoIP solution. Please follow the steps mentioned above with care to minimize system loss. I hope you find this article helpful. If you want us to cover more details about Latest Version VOS3000 126.96.36.199, please tell us in the comments section. I wish you all a good day.